What are you going to be when you grow up?
That seems like an easy question to answer when you are young, but as you get older, you probably realize that the answer is not as simple as it once seemed. You have a lot of questions to answer and a lot of choices to make:
- What classes should I take now and in the next few years?
- What should I do after I graduate—continue with school or get a job?
- What kind of school should I attend—technical, 2-year, 4-year, other?
- What options are available to me?
- What do I like to do?
- What am I good at and what can I learn to do?
- What is most important to me and my future career success and happiness—income, security, co-workers, environment, something else?
- How do I find the answers to all of these questions?
- How do I decide where I am going with my life?
- How do I find my way?
The questioning and decision-making processes continue throughout your lifetime. Whether you are a student, a job seeker, or a career changer, the Kuder® Career Planning System can help you answer the question:
If you haven't started taking your Kuder Assessment Tests yet - please see Mrs. Gayle Black to get started. If you have and need to review your results please click on Kuder® Career Planning System .